- ½ cup butter
- 1 package (10 oz, about 40) Jet-Puffed ® marshmallows or 4 cups Jet-Puffed ® Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 jar (13 oz) Reese’s ® peanut butter chocolate spread
- 7 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies® Cereal
- ½ cup Hershey's ® semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups ® (about a full bag of Reese's ® Peanut Butter Cups® Minis)
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt butter, JET-PUFFED Marshmallows, and peanut butter chocolate spread (heat for 45 seconds at a time, stirring between heating). Stir together until completely melted.
- Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES Cereal to bowl and stir until evenly coated. Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Drizzle melted Hershey’s® semi-sweet chocolate evenly over the top of the KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES TREATS. Sprinkle with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Let the chocolate cool completely. Cut into 2-inch squares. Store in an airtight container for 3–4 days.
Recipe provided by Kelloggs, KraftHeinz and Hershey's
- Calories 297kcal 15%
- Fat 15.1g 23%
- Saturated fat 5.8g 29%
- Carbs 38.4g 13%
- Sodium 200mg 8%
- 26.6g sugar
- 0.7g fiber
- 4.0g protein
- 13mg cholesterol