Polish-style sausages get slathered in sweet barbecue sauce plus a touch of heat for mini sandwiches that will be a hit with the whole family at your next cookout.
- 2 (14 oz) pkgs kielbasa
- ⅓ cup Nature's Promise Organic Honey Barbecue Sauce
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeño slices
- ¾ cup sauerkraut
- 12 Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- appetizer picks or toothpicks
- Set grill to medium-high. Pat the kielbasa dry with paper towels. Grill 4 min. Grill another 8–10 min., brushing with half of the barbecue sauce, until hot in centers, turning and brushing frequently.
- Meanwhile, drain and finely chop the jalapeño slices. In a medium bowl, combine sauerkraut and jalapeños. Split the rolls open.
- Transfer kielbasa to cutting board. Let stand 5 min. Thinly slice kielbasa on an angle and toss with remaining barbecue sauce. Divide kielbasa slices among slider roll bottoms. Top with sauerkraut mixture and tops of rolls. Secure with picks.
- S4 2018
- Calories 251kcal 13%
- Fat 13.6g 21%
- Saturated fat 5.1g 26%
- Carbs 21.3g 7%
- Sodium 1048mg 44%
- 6.9g sugar
- 0.5g fiber
- 11.9g protein
- 61mg cholesterol