Marinating and grilling meaty portabellas may be just the solution to get mushroom haters to change their minds.
- ½ (28 oz) bag frozen steak fries
- 3 medium portabella mushroom caps
- ¼ cup Nature's Promise Organic Steakhouse Marinade
- 4 Nature's Promise Free from Take & Bake Ciabatta Rolls
- 2 medium tomatoes
- ½ small red onion
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- Bake the fries according to package directions. In a baking dish, arrange the portabellas in single layer and drizzle marinade all over, tossing until well coated. Let stand 15 min., turning over halfway through.
- Meanwhile, split the rolls. Thinly slice the tomatoes and red onion.
- Heat a large grill pan on medium-high. Add the mushrooms to pan, letting excess marinade drip into baking dish. Grill mushrooms 5 min. per side, until tender, turning and brushing with marinade in baking dish.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms on an angle. Brush the mayonnaise on the rolls. Divide mushrooms among rolls. Top with tomato, lettuce, and red onion. Serve with fries.
- S7 2018
- Calories 521kcal 26%
- Fat 16.8g 26%
- Saturated fat 2.9g 15%
- Carbs 83.3g 28%
- Sodium 1319mg 55%
- 12.0g sugar
- 7.3g fiber
- 10.9g protein
- 3mg cholesterol