- 1 (16 oz) pkg Shady Brook Farms Lightly Seasoned Turkey Patties
- 4 brioche buns
- 4 slices Jack cheese
- 8 tbsp ranch dressing
- 4 leaves Bibb lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- 8 cooked peppered bacon slices
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into 8 wedges
- Preheat outdoor grill to 550°F and lightly oil the grates.
- Place the turkey patties on the grill and cook 4 minutes then flip.
- Top with cheese and cook until they reach a minimum internal temperature of 165° F (approximately 4 additional minutes). Use a meat thermometer to confirm internal temperature.
- While patties are cooking, heat the buns in the oven or in a toaster (optional)
- Spread bottom bun with 2 Tbsp. each of Ranch Dressing.
- Next top with Bibb lettuce, then a slice of tomato.
- Place turkey patty on top of the tomato, then place two slices of peppered bacon and two slices of avocado. Cover with top bun.
- Place on a platter and serve immediately.
Recipe provided by Shady Brook Farms®.
- Calories 863kcal 43%
- Fat 65.3g 100%
- Saturated fat 19.2g 96%
- Carbs 44.2g 15%
- Sodium 1695mg 71%
- 8.9g sugar
- 12.9g fiber
- 35.0g protein
- 72mg cholesterol