Ribs get a tropical twist when paired with fresh pineapple, crunchy peanuts, and a tangy cilantro dressing.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg fully cooked St. Louis ribs
- ½ cup roasted, salted peanuts
- 1 (12 oz) pkg fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 (12 oz) bag rainbow slaw
- ½ cup cilantro-lime dressing or vinaigrette
- Set grill to medium. Wrap the ribs in heavy-duty foil and place on grill. Cover grill and heat 2–3 min. per side, until ribs are hot.
- Meanwhile, chop the peanuts and pineapple. In a large bowl, toss the slaw, pineapple, dressing, and peanuts. Season with salt to taste.
- Serve ribs with pineapple slaw.
- 7 min
- S6 2019
- Calories 535kcal 27%
- Fat 41.9g 64%
- Saturated fat 8.3g 42%
- Carbs 29.2g 10%
- Sodium 490mg 20%
- 19.5g sugar
- 5.5g fiber
- 14.9g protein
- 45mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?