Using steamable sweet potatoes means dinner in a flash.
- 1 (24 oz) pkg Simply Spuds steamable sweet potatoes
- ½ (14 oz) pkg kielbasa, diced
- 1 cup corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 1 (4.5 oz) cangreen chilies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare the sweet potatoes according to package directions. Meanwhile heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the diced sausage and brown on all sides.
- Add the corn and green chilies, mix well, and continue to cook for another 3min., stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and place in a bowl.
- Carefully cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Use a small spoon to scoop out the center, leaving ⅛-inch of rim of the remaining potato, and add to the bowl with sausage mixture. Mix well, and spoon filling back into potato skins. Top each potato with Cheddar cheese, and place back on baking tray. Broil for 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
Serve with jalapeños for extra spice.
- Calories 408kcal 20%
- Fat 19.1g 29%
- Saturated fat 9.3g 46%
- Carbs 45.7g 15%
- Sodium 1033mg 43%
- 15.7g sugar
- 5.2g fiber
- 16.6g protein
- 64mg cholesterol